Wednesday 4 December 2013

Primark Perfection










I had a little trip to Primark recently and couldn't have been more delighted with the amount of beautiful things that I managed to pick up. I bought this cord pinafore which I absolutely adore, its something so versatile that I can dress up or down. This is a typical outfit that i would wear on a night out with my girlfriends and depending on the weather I would add a coat or/and tights. 
During the day I would team this beauty with a casual tee, tights and Dr.Martens. I found some other treasure's in Primark that I cant wait to show you, so keep your eyes peeled for further posts! 

Dress - Primark
Tshirt - Primark
Boots - River Island





25 comments:

  1. Love the pattern on that Primark t-shirt :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look soo beautiful!! this is the reason I love primark, you can get brilliant stuff from there for very good prices!! Great Post! xxx

    allyouneedisredlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful girl.

    Would be so happy to have you as a visitor as well.
    Happy Day! hug-you.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh I love your boots <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots! You're right, primark have some lovely things at the minute x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool take on the little black dress! Nothing like beautiful smoothly shaven legs to make this look work. We're a shaving company called Dorco, and we think every woman should be able to afford high quality razors. Check out our prices for yourself and read what others have to say about our products at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks again for this great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely boots! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ur so pretty!!

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. very perfectoutfit..............

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, you look so pretty!

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete